The atmosphere was superb when we arrived Johor. I was referring 2 our excitement's atmosphere...NOT Johor's ambient atmosphere! No comments with the air. Throughout the journey, I was with Kikie at the back of Abg Jo's car. We were in the trunk..hehehe..NOT!
Our car codenamed 'EVO', was given a share of walkie-talkie. Pretty cute u see. I have never seen this kind of spontaneous family who goes all the way 2 dat extent of communicating thru walkie-talkies on the road. Meanwhile, we stopped by for breakfast, there was where her uncle already nicknamed me, "BLUR". Haha..yeah another joker.
Our first destination: Kota Tinggi. It was about..erm...25km north I think. The journey was interesting. I was so obsessed with my surroundings, even their signages and billboards excite me. Hehe! I was too happy dat I talked a lot till Kikie cudnt stand my loquaciousness. "U cant even keep quiet for a minute!" Haha..okay..so I shut up-ed.
On the left is a picture of me and her brother, Shahrul. Behind is Nigara Falls. Ceyy..like real..hehe!
I didnt really look at the time the moment I arrived Kota Tinggi. I was too much awed by what interest me...time dusnt. Oh yeah..I didnt capture many pictures of the scenery, what a waste! Instead I checked the temperature of the water...it was zero degree celcius. Yeah..icy cold. (it wouldn't have been water if it's at zero) My face never came into the first picture, but I got these 2 ladies looking cute. Hiak hiak! Kikie and her mummy of course.
I had lotsa fun soaking in the calm water, and playing hero standing under the waterfall's downpour. Damn..the water was shooting down like a jet stream..I nearly thought that I was in a Jacuzzi. I could hardly open my eyes due 2 the mist...and I had 2 tilt my head 2 one side 2 let water flow out from my ears. Btw...the water tasted like "Ice Mountain Mineral Water". I shud have brought a few bottles 2 get a free fill up and then sell em in S'pore. Emm...