I spent 3 days celebrating my bdae with my darlynk! It turned out 2 be wonderful afterall...despite my actual birthday is on the 12th of june. We celebrated early cuz today..I'll be flying 2 Gold Coast and I'll only be back on the 18th June. DAtz long ryte?? Gosh! I gonna miss my baby gurl real bad!
We dined in at Sakura International Buffet. We had cockles, black pepper beef, cheesecakes..eat all u want..it's a BUFFET...and it was on her. Hehe! She was so desperate 2 bloat me up at Sakura. I had good food...it was really a nice treat and I wish I can have more of these in future. Hehe!
On the left, are the 2 gifts which I got from her. The best gift in this world, is the thought which lies in the prezzie. Indeed, she put in the effort 2 do handicraft works for me...the album which is written full of her sweet thoughts, and birthday wishes from her frenz, brother, sister, brother-in-law, and even her parents! I really didnt expect her 2 do something like dat for me. She really went 2 such extent which touched me.
Well...I always love the work from our own hands. When I give prezzie 2 my loved ones, I did most of em with my hands too. Usually it may not turn out to be so outstanding, but...it will clearly reveals our sincerity. And since long ago, I had always wished for my girlfriend 2 do the same thing for me. I finally got what I've always wanted! And I finally got whom I've always wanted...you Kikie.
I thought that will be all. After Sunset, another amazing surprise startled me. I was blindfolded on the way 2 the beach. I really had no idea what was she up to. I kept telling her, please don't do any silly things! (I afraid she might threw me into the sea) When she dropped my blindfold, I was stunned! Speechless! My jaw dropped too. The beach was decorated with many lighted candles arranged in a heart shape. A chocolate cake was sitting right in the middle of the heart, awaiting for me. Aww man thats swweeeeetttt....
We sat in 'Our Heart'...and that was when I opened my gifts. The box, had a cute little bear sitting comfortably. Next 2 it, was a Burberrys Weekend perfume. My favourite!! Soon after that, I read out the content in the album. While I was reading, sitting on the soft sand, with the relaxing sounds of the sea waves on the background...the ambience itself, made me feel like crying. Gosh..but guys do cry okay..some times. And her last few sentences which says, "when you are reading this, I want you to put on your BIGGEST and most WIDEST smile...you do okey babeyy and you know i'll always be right there for you..."
I looked at her eyes and I smiled. Tears were flowing down my eyes.
I was so happy that nite, that even the candles decided 2 smile together with me. =)
I love you so much, Kikie. When I leave for Gold Coast tonite, u be a good girl..which u alreay are. I'll get u a souvenir, juz wait for me 2 come back...I wont be long. When i'm there, i'll call you once in a while.
I'll be missing you...