ZYRUL NIZAM
GEMINI
12th JUNE 1987
kimkie08@hotmail.com
I'm SPECIAL in my own way -
I FART out of my nose. Waha!
I'm attached 2 ShaZyla..
just an ordinary girl from far east
who never fails 2 make me happy
FEW facts about me:
A believer in philosophical optimism.
Extremely talkative. 100% sure.
I treat every arguement topic as an
opportunity 2 be discussed with relevant explanations,
from general 2 scientific
propositions, which may be used
as principles of explanation
for any class of phenomena.
Any phenomena.
I am simple.=)
Do DROP by my FRIENDSTER profile!
Anyway thanks for visiting
you are visitor, or reader, number:
ZYRUL NIZAM
a.k.a. Kimie
GEMINI
12th JUNE 1987
kimkie08@hotmail.com
I'm SPECIAL in my own way -
I FART out of my nose. Waha!
I'm attached 2 kikie..
just an ordinary girl from far east
who never fails 2 make me happy =)
FEW facts about me:
A believer in philosophical optimism.
Extremely talkative. 100% sure.
I treat every arguement topic as an
opportunity 2 be discussed with relevant explanations,
from general 2 scientific
propositions, which may be used
as principles of explanation
for any class of phenomena.
Any phenomena.
I am simple.=)
Do DROP by my FRIENDSTER profile!
Anyway thanks for visiting
you are visitor, or reader, number:
and more 2 come...


We travelled by road this time round. Our tour van fetched us from Brisbane airport and drove us another 100km to Aristocrat Apartment at Gold Coast. Hmm..I noticed that the suburbs which lies between Gold Coast and Brisbane, looks similar with some parts of Malaysia. It's like a hybrid America-Malaysia. Whatever it is...just keep your face out of the window and breathe in the fresh, clean Australia's air.





Oh...Mr. Nigel died from shock after the ride.


There were even Surf brand wallets, beanies, caps, and small bags, selling at $5-$15 range! Harbour Town is Australia's Mustafa Centre.





The list goes on if my holiday was 2 be at Jamaica.
