Today I spent half of my day travelling.
I left home at 11am..took the LRT from Segar, transferred 2 MRT at CCK
and later alighted at Dover. (I went 2 S'pore Poly 2 meet my former lecturer.)
Later met Kikie, we took 105 and datz when we got lost.
I tot it was 106 which could bring us 2 Marina Centre, hence we ended up at Toa Payoh! Nyahar ha ha!But nevermind, cuz initially we didn't have any plan afterall.
So we ended up roaming around Toa Payoh.Despite after landing onto a neighbourhood town 2 spend our Saturday afternoon, we managed 2 find ways 2 entertain ourselves. Well...the past images of Singapore did make us laugh.
Another bus trap.
We took service 88 to Pasir Ris...and the long ride made me fall asleep.
When I woke up..I was still in the midst of the journey.One hour in the super-chilled bus already made my nose runny.
The journey was long enough 2 bring us 2 the moon.My girl never complained. Even if she would, she shouldn't, cuz she has a Bus Concession which gives her the unlimited rides. Pfft!
By the time I reached Downtown East, my stomach was already grumbling..
Thankfully, Kikie's family invited me 2 dinner at Sakura International Buffet. The food was great..and since itz a buffet, u could definitely beg 4 more!
There they are, a family of 6 inclusive of her bro-in-law, far left in the picture, who had his stomach bloated! Sitting beside him is Kikie's mum. She's crowned the queen for the day for having great endurance. But it was a fair competition cuz Kikie's dad was crowned too. Then across the table, datz Kikie. She looked somewhat happy cuz she'll inherit the eating tradition. Then followed by her brother. He ate too much...I didn't really had time 2 weigh those pounds. Finally her sister...ouh..she had a thing for soups.

Later I saw this poster near the door when I was leaving. Omg..I cudn't believe she would have created such eating disaster at Sakura Buffet. She look so cute and innocent 2 me..well..looks can be deceiving!
After meal...we had our break at gaming arcade..nyahar!

We supposed 2 get that little innocent out of his living hell box. But the stupid claw couldn't grab hard on dat fella...so he drops when we tried 2 pick him up.
There goes our 2 dollars.

Oh yeah..wad a great day. I can't wait 2 join her family outing diz weekend! So where do we go next?