It had been a long time since I last went 2 the
Mandai Zoo. So many changes have taken place so far. The entrance, the path, and I am sure..the animals have grown up too. Oh yeah! But not really...the Giraffes grew shorter, and the Kangaroos didn't hop as many as before.

I went there with Kikie's family. The picture above shows the truck her dad drove. Really cool uh? We crashed into the Australian Outback fence when we arrived. No animals were harmed. We didn't get ourselves dirty though.

I really have no idea what I touched on the left picture. On the right, itz obvious datz kambing!
Kikie's favourite animal. Nyahar! Confirm she'll say datz my fren. Do u know..she mention the word 'kambing' almost half of the time in her life? And she refers dat 'Kambing' 2 every1 else besides herself. Just a
quick fact guys.
Enter and prepare to be crated!Haha! Datz wad it says. Probably Kikie's mum regretted bringing us 2 the Zoo...cuz we got too excited when we met our friends. Well..she decided 2 dump us into this piece of crate and hoped for delivery 2 take place
immediately.
Madagascar! Here we come!
We enjoyed the cooling weather cuz it was drizzling. We didn't take many pictures cuz we were either enjoying ourselves, or we were too lazy 2 snap pictures. But the pictures we took, usually look silly.

Our surroundings especially. Hehe! Shame on u monyet! We left Zoo at five. I am so lucky diz time..u know why? Cuz the last time I went 2 the Zoo, about 5 years ago, there was diz stupid monkey who urinated on me! Maybe cuz I got bored seeing him sitting motionless on top of the tall tree, so I shouted at him asking him 2 move. When I felt a few drops of water...I asked my brother-in-law, "Is is raining?" 
After we left Zoo, we headed down 2 the
Merlion at Cityhall 2 catch the fireworks again. Diz time round, we went with her brother's girlfren. And diz time round cuz itz a NDP preview..the fireworks display was an
extravaganza one! I don't have 2 repeat describing the fireworks....i've run out of adjectives.
Awwwwhh! Brother and sister looking sooo sweet together. The fun ended with a dinner at Cavana Marina Square. We separated from there, Kikie's bro left wit his gurl on a bike, and my gurl accompanied me on the train 2 Commonwealth before her brother picked her up near the station
While on the train, something bad struck me. We were joking around and laughing while standing. I thought I was fine all along, but a moment later...I felt a sharp pain striking my heart. I had no idea what was dat. It was so painful dat it left me gasping for air. But I couldn't take a deep breath..cuz every deep inhalation hurts. Shortly later, I began 2 lose consciousness. Her voice started 2 echo around me. I could only see bright lights around me...and her only silhoutte in front of me. I held her tight trying 2 tell her something. I wanted 2 tell her dat I felt like losing myself and fall onto the floor.
She pulled me out of the train and let me lie on the platform seat. My body felt so numb...my mind was almost blank..all I could think of was, "I have 2 keep myself awake." And I began praying. I knew I would be fine.
Later...I knew I was feeling alryte. I looked at my gurl..she seemed extremely worried. I got up..and we left the station. She sent me 2 the taxi stand 2 see me off in the cab. I'm so glad that i'm fine now. I'm so glad she was there when I needed her. Till now, I am still thinkin about wad happened..it was scary.
I love u baby!