I turned 2 here after trying hard 2 wink an eye. Hence I began
ransacking my cabinet 2 find my
diary. (I've just remembered having one!) There I found it, layered with dust since 3 years ago! I thought my stories would be pleasantly plain...however it seemed rather, astonishing! I couldn't believe there's a quite
drastic change in me. It might be about me...or perhaps, or whoever revolved around my life at that time.
I rummaged thru my mind, recalling my past...It seems like
NOW I...
...have built up ego.
cuz I was defeated, and decided 2 stand up for myself.
...have become more selfish.cuz there were those who spared less thought for me.
...take love for granted.
cuz I was hurt, when I took love seriously.
It was THEN when I inspired others with my WORDS...
"Not everything in life is painful. There are many good things around u've yet 2 find..."
And it is NOW...I began 2 lose INSPIRATION.However,
INSPIRATION is rarely far away when we are willing 2 look for it.
Unfortunately, maintaining that proper frame of mind, a positive attitude, isn't always easy. Sometimes, in spite of our best efforts,
LIFE just seem intent on bringing us down.
Don't give up just yet. Get some help.
So 2
anybody out there who thinks that u're doin well not hurting others, spend a good time recollecting your past..find for what is amiss in yourself right now. We study history in school because the world wants 2 change for a better future. We study our past, cuz we should
change 2 be a better person.
It was 4 years ago...

...when I was like a love buddy.
It was many many years ago...

...when I first started smiling at cameras.
It is NOW...

...when I realised that I ought 2 LOVE her even better.When I done u wrong, I must remind myself that u
love me like nobody else. As our future grows together, forever i'll see u as an
apple of my eye...
I LOVE u Kikie...like I always do. =)