Head down 2
"NDP at Marina Bay" 2 catch NDP rehearsals on every Saturdays! Interesting! Me & gurlfey went dere
3 times already! We have naturally
'rehearsed' every single programme, and soon we can probably become the next
NDP coordinators.
We r proud Singaporeans. But...
City Hall was congested with primary kids in
RED. Their teachers were in
RED. The performers were in
RED too!! Okay dat goes without me saying...
but we would rather wear
blue stripes above which goes with our matching
white pants.

Today I looked a bit
saggy on my face. Well thanx 2 doin bloggin template.
We couldn't get a
full-body length picture of ourselves, but we've gotten this one.

Hope that helps
connect the dots in your picture.
After watchin the same old GOH contigent marching done by men (
and 1% of them who are women), all dressed up smartly in their white ceremonial uniform, rounds of artillery fires, f-16s zooming above us all...
...the
ending evening sky bombarded with thousands of dollars worth of fireworks filled the air was the
most interesting of all.
We all know that.
I think...on 9 Aug, the nearby skycrapers' roof will fire some crackers too. Wohhh...then it'll be like
sparks showering on u. Now I understand y couples develop
new 'sparks' together after a fireworks display. And if u let out some
'gas'...u'll produce a rather unique
chemistry flame. Nyahar! Ohhh yeahh...
passionate indeed.
End of the day...I went 2
Kikie's home. Her home has a wide variety of
fruits u noe. Durians, mangoes, bananas...and many other fruits which might be hidden. I think derz somekind of season goin on at her place. I had my favourite...guess..itz
yellow. =) Hmm..all the fruits listed are
yellow aniwaes.
After food, we got
engrossed on a little something.

We were playing
Transformers game! Nyahar! =p

For your info, I bought a
Transformers toy for only $52.90. Yeah..i'm a 20 year old holding on 2 a child's ez-link. Btw he's now beside me at the time when I'm typing this. Ohh..erm..now he's just
transformed.
Oh well..today was great. When we are together means
endless fun.
Can't wait for the next!
All thumbs-up..and i'm out!