Baybeats was a so-so.Been there on Friday, been there today...
I've yet 2 watch the best bands. However still, I admire our very homegrown local talents. They put in great efforts!
What I like:Any live performances!What I don't like:Any crowd of nuisance people. (arse!)
Is this somekind of a survey?
NO..ignore it..letz move on 2 the next.
-----------------------------------------------------
NDP on the 9th..yay! I already purchased a Singapore flag which is tailored 2 be worn like a shirt. Waha! I'm not that idiot 2 go 2 dat extent. I don't have 2 wear red white 2 show my love 4 Singapore ryte? Itz all in the
HEART. Cey cey...
Probably 9th Aug plan will be...1. Bowl at Marina South.
2. Head down 2 Merlion or Padang 2 catch the NDP live on
BIG screen.
3. Watch fireworks.
AGAIN.
4. Go Lau Pa Sat eat
SATAY baybey! Satay ayam with kacang sauce man! Too bad no ketupats..usually will be lontongs.
Start diz craving everybody!!I plan...my guy frens decide. My gurl..she will always follow suit. She's not fussy like
SOMEBODY!
Relaaaxxx...i'm not talkin about anybody. Heehee! *cheeky*
After 9th Aug..erm..I dun remember the exact dates...I think itz on the 12th, 14th or 18th? I betta check it out! There'll be a
Fireworks Festival!!
Wooohoo!FIREWORKS??! AGAIN!!Yes..again.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry dat I need 2
squuueeeze 1 irrelevant topic here! I watched
Simpsons The Movie on Thursday! Itz soo
LAME..verrry
FUNNY 2 the
MAX! If u like 2 laugh insansely like us, dun miss dat show! Great for people with a good
SENSE of HUMOUR. If u don't have dat, u'll look stoin otherwise. Hehe! Zai ape tu stoin?
"Da da da da daa...da da da daa da!"Advice: U have 2 be familiar with the Simpsons song b4 u can sing diz!
------------------------------------------------------
Ouukay..i'm quite tired 2 add anymore things here...gurl juz got back with Baby Pooh. I've 2 wait 4 her 2 take a bath and eat before I can play Command & Conquer with her!
Quick! Letz WARR!!!