YiPEeeeeeee!!! Finally i'm home! WOoohoo!! Im supa dupa
happy! After 2 weeks of my confinement, now i've finally laid my first touch on the keyboard..tap tapping away my 2 months worth of story. Uh 2 months? Yeah indeed...cuz 2 weeks at Tekong, it felt like
2 months! The time zone at Tekong lags. Every minute takes an hour 2 reach another minute. No joke! I start my day at 4am every day. Take a look below at my daily routine...
Reveille (Rise and shine), 0400hrs: Brush teeth, wash face and wake the rest of the muslims up.
Breakfast (Sahur), 0430hrs: Marching against the cold wind with sleepy eyes navigating me around.
Fall-in and return 2 bunk,0455hrs: Bloating stomach and sleepy eyes drag me back 2 bunk.
Between 0455hrs and 0700hrs: Rest while waiting for the chinese 2 finish their morning PT and breakfast.
0700hrs: A t0 Z training all the waaayyyy...
0701hrs: Training...
0702hrs: Training...
0703hrs to 0704hrs: Still training...
0705hrs: Still training!
Time runs sooooo sloooowwww...
Until..
Dinner (Buka puasa), 1830hrs: BEST time! BUT...we only had 20mins of time includin queuing and eating.
Lights-off, 2230hrs: By this time, i'll be so shagged!
The moment I arrived Pasir Ris, I felt so relieved. I felt so stress-free, worry-free, and freedom cuz I won't be receivin any orders from my commanders! But my nervousness was at the peak when I knew my gurl was waiting for me at Tampines. Though I felt so excited 2 see her, but I turned awkward when I met her. It was like my first time seeing her in 20 years. I couldn't express my emotions...though I felt so
HAPPY! She's made feel soo good...it was the most wonderful moment i've ever had. I cudn't describe the climax with more words, there's one thing I know 4 sure is dat..
I LOVE her more now.