I supposed 2 be doing push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, swimming, and jogging while waiting 2 be enlisted on the
13th Sept. But what have I been doing since I graduated 6 mths ago?
Playing! My brain is well-exercised now! I'd been playing strategy games..so I ought 2 be mentally-trained now. Haha! Wadever it is...no school and work means too much of
slacking.
Boring!Soon I gonna get my items 4 my
3mths vacation... I duwanna leave out anythin behind, let me recall the list!
Items 2 bring:1 toothbrush with toothpaste
1 facial wash
(already bought)1 bottle of body soap
1 bottle of shampoo and conditioner
(for cleaning scalp..not much of my hair)1 bar of soap for washing clothes
1 pair of slippers
(already have...no need 2 buy)1 bottle of hair wax?
(for what! My head gonna be botak!)1 shaver
(yeah got one) and shaver blades
(too expensive...mum's buying)10 packets of facial mask
(Haha..kidding only)3 pairs of plain-tshirt
2 pairs of boxers
3...erm..6...20? Havent decide how many undergarments 2 bring. Nyahar!
1 alarm clock
(Still looking for the loudest one!)1 wristwatch
(Looking 4 cheap one...make sure it tells the correct time)Things 2 do:1. Swap my Sony Ericsson W810i wit mum's non-camera Motorola hp. =(
2. Run 2.4km. Hah! Letz see my timing 2mr..I havent run since 3 years ago!
3. Practise swimming at kolam renang. Cehhh...my first time using dat word "kolam renang".
4. Play Generals wit gurlfren. Hehe! For the last time. =).
5. Keep telling myself,
"NS is nothin la dude"6. Also keep telling myself,
"Remember 2 puasa. Err."7. Meet my frenz b4 I bon voyage.
8. Meet gurlfren...remind her 2 take care good care...
9. Tell gurlfren not 2 miss me too much..
10: (something secret) =p
Did I miss out anythin?Recruit Zairul? Hah..
pathetic!