So much fun 4 our CRAZY fun we've enjoyed..f-u-n..FUN! Hmm..somehow wen I typed
'FUN', it dusn't mean anythin. Maybe cuz I can't find words 2 describe our
EXCITING short 6 months holiday. I spent
99% to 99.99% of my free time with
GURLFREN. So gurlfren is everything?
NO! At least 0.01% of my time
BUSY wit everything else.
There are still so many things i'll be missing...I'll hardly be calling your name,
'Kikie'. I'll be thinking of u when i'm out at field digging trenches. I gonna miss your
SUNKIST smile...your cute fleshy cheeks..those cheeks I love 2 give a
SLAP! Your sooo beautiful long hair that has wide frinch shading ur eyes. Your nonsense-self!
Truly nonsense-self. I remembered u wasn't so much of a
crappy girl before I met u...I wonder who spoilt u girl. I wonder who..emmm... I gonna miss my
FUN wit u...ur jokes...ur seriously lame merepek jokes make me feel like slapping my own forehead and grab ur face! I gonna miss holding ur both shoulders n
shake u like mad! I gonna miss piggybacking u...cycling end 2 end at ECP...walking aimlessly at shopping malls n end up talkin aimlessly as we walk and talk again when we r anywhere still we find ourselves nowhere yet still talkin...
At the end of the day...a day with u, has always been BETTER!The list is endless...I need 2 go off now..i'm running late..i'll c u at Pasir Ris.
I shud have started writing this since 6 months ago. That way I could tell u everythin about u that I will
miss so much not bcuz every1 sees u as my gurlfren, itz bcuz
I LOVE you huney. Take good care when I'm away.
This blog will stay diz way till the next time I return...and also not forgetting my avid readers, thanx 4 keepin my blog goin n goin! =)